Rattle N Hum, the best beer bar in NYC, is the NYC headquarters for Phish phans.
This summer, we streamed many shows from SF and the show from Oak Mountain, to enthusiastic crowds.
Because it all went so well, we’re doing it again for the four nights of the New Year’s run at Madison Square Garden!
There is no cover charge for these shows! Come early and enjoy our fabulous dinner menu.
On New Year’s Eve, we’re offering an optional 5-hour open bar package for just $75.
Rattle N Hum is the best beer bar in NYC.
- Shecky’s Nightlife writes, “In a mere two years, Rattle n Hum has become Manhattan’s best craft beer bar, bar none …. there’s always something interesting to drink. Luckily, they offer four-beer flights so you can try it all!”
- CBS names us one of the four best craft beer bars in NYC. writing “The menu offers suggestions for those unfamiliar with craft beer, and a constant rotation of brewery tastings and events are a hit with the beer-loving community.”
- “This craft-beer mecca has 40 taps dispensing suds from many of the United States’ top breweries; serious beer fans should try the cask ales on offer.” – Time Out NY
- “Rattle ‘n Hum has a consistently excellent, constantly rotating selection of 40+ craft and microbrews from around the world, plus a dedicated cask ale corner and beer tasting flight options for the indecisive drinker.” – Gothamist
- “Craft-beer lovers know that this is the city’s best kept secret when it comes to getting a stellar pint.” — Zagat
Have you visited our brother bar, Beer Authority NYC, one of the best sports bars in Times Square?